Thank you for serving our country!
With a father who served in the Gulf War, and a grandfather who served in Korea, I know all about military life. Having the Military Relocation Professional certification is a tremendous honor in the real estate community, and I am very proud to serve military members with their real estate needs. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your incredible sacrifice and dedication to this country.
Being a veteran entitles you to some of the best mortgage benefits in the real estate industry.
Benefits of a VA loan:
- No down payment as long as the sale does not exceed the appraised value
- Loan-to-value ratio of 100%
- Back-end debt-to-income ratio of 41% under certain circumstances
- No private mortgage insurance
- Limits on closing costs, which may be paid by seller
- No penalty for early payoff
- Loan is assumable by another qualified veteran borrower (or non-vet, but VA won't be allowed to be used until paid off)
- May apply for a new loan two years sooner after a bankruptcy
- If vet if at least 10% disabled, there is no funding fee on the loan
- If vet is 100% disabled, there are no property taxes in the State of Texas
Have you heard of the PenFed Foundation Dream Makers Grant? It can save you a ton on closing costs and down payments!
- Military (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, or Veteran), Department of Defense Employee, or Department of Homeland Security Employee.
- First Time Home Buyer, have not owned a home for the last 3 years, or lost a home through divorce or disaster.
- Gross annual income of all applicants used to qualify for mortgage is no more than the greater of $55,000 or 80% of area median income, adjusted for family size.
- Applicants start by deciding the amount of money they can contribute in down payment and closing costs. The minimum applicant contribution is $500
- The applicant's contribution plus the Dream makers grant must be at least 3% of mortgage amount.
- The Dream Makers program matches the applicant's contribution 3-1, up to a maximum $5000.
- Applicants must attend a home-buying educational seminar in the area or online.
To find more information on the Grant, go to www.pentagonfoundation.org and select Dream Makers.
Contact me TODAY to get started making the VA home buying process as smooth as possible!
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:15pm CDT.