1411 Redbud Lane, Aledo
Aledo ISD Horse Property, bring your horses to this gorgeous home that sits on 6.98 rolling and moderately treed acres. The 3 separate pastures each with water makes it nice if you want to separate your animals. A 16x30, 2 loafing stalls has electricity, water at the corner of the structure and runs. The main barn has historical heritage and is 60 x 40 with second floor 12x60 and a 14x12 newly tiled office or storage area with full bath and walk in closet. There is 2 50 amp RV power hookups one at the barn and one at the home. There is a 36' secondary entrance in front pasture. In 2016 Nations Pure water softener was added as well as a new breaker box and new HVAC. New wood flooring in 2016.
- MLS® #14425408
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,310
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesWell, Private Water Co.
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Horses Permitted
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentTimothy Sues
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1411 Redbud Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- Zip Code76008-3876
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.