3405 Walden Trail, Arlington
Beautifully remodeled and updated home in the sought-after Ditto-Young-Martin school district. Home has lots of natural light and airy, neutral colors. New tile flooring throughout, new plush carpet in bedrooms. Bathrooms completely updated with tile, fixtures, toilets, (master shower is huge!) built-in linen closet in master bath, new stainless appliances and granite in the kitchen, new front and back doors, some new windows, new blinds, new brushed nickel light fixtures, plumbing fixtures and hardware. AC replaced in 2019 and moved to attic-new horizontal coil installed in 2020. New garage door motor and garage door. Roof and hot water heater approximately 2 years old. This one won't last long!
- MLS® #14342930
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,577
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Listing AgentAaron Jistel
- Listing OfficeListing Spark
- Address3405 Walden Trail
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHWEST CENTRAL (85)
- Zip Code76016-2719
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:15pm CDT.