5349 Willow Ridge Road, Abilene
SURPRISE! This 4 bedroom home in WISD is tucked away on a quiet street in a neighborhood that's super convenient to schools. Bedrooms are split - 3 on one side, master on the other. Spacious living area in the middle of the home with high ceilings provides room for really BIG furniture. Kitchen and dining are just off the living, with enough separation to leave the dirty dishes, but still be a part of the activities! Bonus sunroom gives a spot to hide for your morning coffee or even set up a fitness space. Soaring trees give gracious shade and delightful curb appeal. Side entry garage completes that big house look from the front.
- MLS® #14319574
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,177
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKay Spiva
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address5349 Willow Ridge Road
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWillow Ridge
- Zip Code79606-5781
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOther, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:00pm CDT.