282 Briarwood Lane, Aledo
Beautiful Tracy Tomlin built home situated on a 2 acre corner lot with beautiful Oak and Pecan trees, 2 horse barn with tack room. Elegant hardwoods with travertine tile floorings along with generous crown molding and vaulted ceilings throughout. Large open kitchen with double convection ovens and granite counter tops with plenty of room to entertain!
- MLS® #14282901
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,033
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Septic, Well, Private Water Co.
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing AgentLeslie Mullins
- Listing OfficeRanch Partners
- Address282 Briarwood Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (140)
- SubdivisionCripple Creek
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:45pm CDT.