2449 County Road 1370, Alvord
322 acres just south of Alvord, Tx. This property has it all! Property is set up for a working cattle ranch right now with lush coastal fields and plenty of water for your livestock. The western side of the property borders Big Sandy Creek with over 4,000' of frontage. Tons of wildlife roam the property including deer, turkey, and hogs, making it an ideal ranch for hunting as well. Eastern side of property has 1,400' of road frontage on Hubbard St. Two houses sit on the eastern side of the ranch with a dairy barn, 40x80 equipment barn, and 60x60 hay barn. There are 4 water wells on the property. Would be great for a family ranch or an investment for future growth. Call us today for a private showing!
- MLS® #14268974
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- DistrictAlvord ISD
- Listing AgentBenjamin Clark
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2449 County Road 1370
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- Zip Code76225-7530
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Holding Pens, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building, Workshop, Storm Cellar
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Partially Cultivated
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:00am CDT.