1417 Rodeo Drive, Abilene
Oh so well maintained. Great space, terrific flow, study, formal living & dining. Bonus upstairs bedroom or additional study. Tall ceilings, very large South facing patio with hot tub. RV slab, climate controlled-storage building. Corner location. What more could you want?
- MLS® #14236577
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,133
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Underground Utilities, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, RV/ Boat Parking, Workshop, Workshop w/Electric
- Listing AgentRobert Calk
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address1417 Rodeo Drive
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionLakes At Saddle Creek Sub
- Zip Code79602-9413
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 11:00am CDT.