2038 Fm 1750, Abilene
Wow! Amazing home with master suite built 2013. Huge closet! Large master bedroom is open to a huge sitting-reading area that flows into the en suite with fabulous walk thru shower. New water heater March 2020,Granite & tile at it's best. Kitchen island, double oven, granite. 2 Living areas. Beautiful wood flooring in all rooms except guest bedroom carpet & 2nd living area has wood-laminate. For car folks an attached 5 car garage, 2 car carport, 35 'X 60' 6 car carport, enclosed shop with a bonus shop that could be your paint booth. Water well. New 30 Yr Architectural Shingles March 2020,Rain water harvesting holds 77,00 gallons for fountain-yard. This is a great place to hang your hat!
- MLS® #14235390
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Septic, Well
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Detached, Garage, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Other, Workshop w/Electric, Outdoor Living Center, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRandy Lepard
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address2038 Fm 1750
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- Zip Code79602-5502
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.