905 Bastrop Main Street, Bastrop
REDUCED. 135,833 Net Operating Income. 89,639 Net Cash Flow. 25.52 1st year cash on cash. 15.47 CAP. 2.94 Debt Service Coverage Ratio. Maxine’s Cafe and Bakery on Main ST in historic Downtown Bastrop. Established in 1997. Voted Best of Bastrop 2019 Overall Restaurant, Breakfast, Dessert and Home Cooking. Current owner 10 years. Owner retiring. Real estate and or business for sale. Recently added adjacent 1,000 SF now 3,041 SF on two tracts. Not in flood zone. Over $40M in unmet restaurant and bar local demand in County. Growth rate nearly identical to Austin with much higher property value trends, higher percent 500K net worth, lower crime. 1 MI or less from Buc-ee’s, TX 71 or TX 21.
- MLS® #14191760
- Year Built1927
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesSingle User, Cooler/Freezer, Fire Alarm, Security Lighting, Security System
- GaragesOn Street
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing AgentDiane Alexander
- Listing OfficeSouthwest Partners Global International Realty
- Address905 Bastrop Main Street
- AreaSOUTH OF SERVICE AREA (700)
- SubdivisionBUILDING BLOCK 4 W
- Zip Code78604
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am CDT.