1417 Sea Island Road, Aubrey
New Grand Home in Savannah with resort style living with pools, tennis, gym, parks, miles of trails & private pond. Walk to Savannah Elementary! East facing homesite with large backyard. Fantastic home has wood floors, wrought iron staircase, rocker switches, flat screen tv wiring, WIFI thermostats. Kitchen has Shaker cabinets, granite slab tops, stainless steel appliances, built in appliances, island wired for pendant lights. Upstairs has spacious gameroom and 2 bedrooms. Energy Star features include R38, 16 SEER ac and radiant barrier roof. Convenient location just minutes to Dallas Tollway and major thoroughfares and employment centers.
- MLS® #14186062
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,402
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond, Tennis
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentStephen Brooks
- Listing OfficeRoyal Realty, Inc.
- Address1417 Sea Island Road
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionOglethorpe Village A
- Zip Code76227-1606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 5:15pm CST.