1716 Hillside Drive, Balch Springs
MULTIPLE OFFERS RECD DEADLINE SEPT 15th 6:00 PM**MISD**Welcome to this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom home with too many upgrades to list!! Enter thru a breathtaking custom made door stepping onto expansive laminate wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, 6 in crown molding, custom stone pillars and FP into a decorators paradise. Granite, SS appliances, custom backsplash, built in wine fridge, Neiman Marcus custom door, pass thru office. Owners are currently using 4th bedroom as an additional LR. Step out to the backyard oasis thru another custom door onto a 14x22 covered patio and relax! Home has ambient custom lighting and professional decorator touches throughout indoors and outdoors.
- MLS® #14180281
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,901
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentDenise Taylor
- Listing OfficeZ, Realtors, Inc.
- Address1716 Hillside Drive
- AreaMESQUITE AREA (5)
- SubdivisionHilltop Estates
- CityBalch Springs
- Zip Code75180-4822
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Paneling
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMesquite ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:30pm CDT.