1442 Briarwood Street, Abilene
Updated home with several possibilities! An additional space with its own outside entrance that was previously used as a hair salon could be used as a second living, man cave, home daycare, office space or even a 3rd bedroom! Spacious bedrooms, separate laundry area, front covered porch, 2 storage sheds in back, back patio, several shade trees, and fenced in back yard. updates include.. laminate flooring throughout, paint, new cook top, windows, bathroom vanity, new locks and door knobs, new cabinet and closet hardware, all 3 door frames rebuilt,new doors, storm doors and wood framing. buyer and buyers agent should verify measurements and schools.
- MLS® #14162770
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,371
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, MUD Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentShandi Maynard
- Listing OfficeArnold-realtors
- Address1442 Briarwood Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHWEST (301)
- SubdivisionWestwood Add
- Zip Code79603-3334
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.