4722 Fm 2339, Murchison
ag exempt acerage, within Van Zandt County, 1 minute from Callendar Lake, 3 minutes from Edom, and 5 from Ben Wheeler. Property features huge pine & hardwood trees, rolling terrain, cleared forests and trails, improved bermuda grass pastures, and a large stocked 4-acre pond. New 3 board front fence, entrance, and boundary fence. This unique tract combines hunting pigs, deer, ducks, and fishing while offering plentiful pasture for cattle and horses. The back 4 acres includes a 24x24 ft barn, custom round pen, and circle driveway. Area is setup for both horses or cows and is safely fenced. Several building sites are available, with power accessible at the rear of the property and at the road.
- MLS® #14159432
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- DistrictVan ISD
- Listing AgentJustin Easterling
- Listing OfficeClay Stapp + Co
- Address4722 Fm 2339
- AreaVAN ZANDT COUNTY (36)
- Subdivision16.8 Irregular Acres
- CountyVan Zandt
- Zip Code75778
- Exterior FeaturesArena, Equestrian Center, Holding Pens, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn, Workshop, Round Pens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:15pm CDT.