866 Running Water Trail, Abilene
EXECUTIVE RENTAL Ready For Immediate Move In! Another Lovely Lantrip Constructed Custom Home sitting Pristine on a Sprinkled and Lushly Landscaped Corner Lot in the Desirable Indian Wells Subdivision. Spacious Four Bedroom-Two Bath Plan in Split Arrangement. The Handsome Gourmet Kitchen with Knotty Alder Cabinetry gazes across Gleaming Granite Island and Bar into the Great Room with Elevated Ceilings adorned by Deep Crown Molding. Master Suite and Bath boast Five Star Accommodations with Jetted Garden Tub, Separate, Oversized Tiled and Glassed Shower and Amazing Walk In Closet. Outdoor Living Space with Nearly Two Hundred Square Feet of Covered Patio overlooking Exceptional Lawn & Beds...
- MLS® #14157783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built2010
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Opener, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentCindy Robinson
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address866 Running Water Trail
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionIndian Wells Add
- Zip Code79602-7024
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.