4290 S Treadaway Boulevard, Abilene
WOW---Lots of options in this commercial property. Previously owned by Bill Read Distributing. Has lots of warehouse space- some of which is set up like a huge drive in cooler w extra insulation & did have coolers. Several offices & a Large Bar-Entertaining area or conference room. Seller will possibly divide property up as long as planning and zoning. Also, possible owner carry with Large down payment. All equipment is also for sale separately. Suggested uses- Automotive shop, warehouse, storage units, bar, church, gym, service department, car lot, party venue and so many more uses- MUST SEE! Sold as is at this price- roof needs replaced, have a bid for $300,000 if you want seller to replace just add to price
- MLS® #14154521
- Year Built1957
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Overhead Utilities, Underground Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Fence Assigned Lot, Open, Other Parking/Garage, Oversized, Rear, Side, Tandem Style
- Listing AgentValarie Kennedy
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address4290 S Treadaway Boulevard
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCos-Humble Indust Dist
- Zip Code79602-7802
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 10:30am CST.