625 Scoobie Trail, Abilene
Move-In Ready! This custom home sits on a corner lot in Dakota Springs Subdivision! Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with a gourmet kitchen and open floor plan! The kitchen boasts custom cabinetry with plenty of counter space, making preparing meals easy! The living room is centered around a beautiful stone fireplace. Off the dinning area is the spacious master bedroom with trey ceilings and a en-suite with double sinks, a separate shower, a soaking tub and huge walk-in closet! Each bedroom has ample amount of space! Granite countertops through out. Enjoy your evenings on the large covered patio in your private backyard! Wylie ISD. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #14144075
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,794
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentAmber Kimmel
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address625 Scoobie Trail
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionDAKOTA SPRINGS
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.