3805 Mcfarlin Boulevard, University Park
Incredibly rare opportunity to own 1.15 acres with Turtle Creek as your backyard and overlook Williams Park from your front yard. This private oasis is surrounded by some of the largest trees in Park Cities and a large grassy yard leading to the creek. The masterpiece home was built in 1932 for the Mayor of University Park and was renowned architect David Williams’ last home. President Roosevelt invited David Williams to the White House causing the home to receive national attention. The home has twice been acclaimed as one of the Top Ten best architectural properties in the state of Texas.
- MLS® #14132576
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,019
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- Exterior FeaturesGreenhouse, Guest Quarters, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Some Trees, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Park View, Water/Lake View
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAllie Beth Allman
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3805 Mcfarlin Boulevard
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1706
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 4:15am CST.