3805 Mcfarlin Boulevard, University Park
Built in 1932 for the Mayor of University Park on 1.15 acres overlooking Turtle Creek, this masterpiece was renowned architect David Williams’ last home. President Roosevelt invited David Williams to The White house causing the home to receive local and national attention. Better Homes & Gardens then wrote an article about the home, calling it a “Texas Ranch-House” starting a trend around the country and for the next several decades.
- MLS® #14132576
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,012
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- Exterior FeaturesGreenhouse, Guest Quarters, Separate Entry Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Water/Lake View, Park View
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAllie Beth Allman
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3805 Mcfarlin Boulevard
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1706
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.