1705 Stewart Drive, Arlington
Great opportunity to make this house your own! You'll notice the curb appeal as soon as you pull up! Has original hardwood flooring, energy efficient windows, and updated granite kitchen counter tops with subway tile back splash. Private, serene back yard with lots of trees. Located in a quiet and established neighborhood near the University of Texas at Arlington. Would make a great home for a first time buyer or investment opportunity being so close to campus! House is being sold AS-IS and seller will make no repairs.
- MLS® #14130631
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage952
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentHunter Svane
- Listing OfficeNew Western Acquisitions
- Address1705 Stewart Drive
- AreaARLINGTON NORTHWEST CENTRAL (83)
- SubdivisionGlynndale Add
- Zip Code76013-3651
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Other
- HeatingCentral Heat-Gas, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArlington ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.