1226 Briar Cliff Path, Abilene
This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath one-owner Cordova home in South Lytle Addn was built in 2014, but has never been lived in. Seller only occupies it when passing through town, and home remains like new. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have never been occupied and appliances and carpet are like new. Granite counter-tops and decorative lighting throughout, 18 inch tile in main living areas and neutral-colored carpet in bedrooms. Double-sink vanity, 2 walk-in closets, shower stall and jetted tub in the master bathroom. Meticulously landscaped lawn with top of the line Artificial Turf and decorative white marble rock. Great new home without the high price tag! Welcome Home!! Refrigerator stays!! VERIFY MEASUREMENTS.
- MLS® #14125778
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped
- Listing AgentDebbie Staggs
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address1226 Briar Cliff Path
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouth Lytle Add
- Zip Code79602-8232
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.