4702 Spring Creek Road, Abilene
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home in WISD is filled with Upgrades, Upgrades, Upgrades! Granite countertops, Stainless Steel appliances, Double Ovens, Trash Can Pull Out, Soft Close Drawyers, Lighting Dimmers, Dual Shower Heads in the master, Jetted Tub, Dual Sink Both Baths, Surround Sound for living room and patio, Extended patio, Outside Accent Lighting, Soffit Plugs for Christmas Lights. The family room is gorgeous with its 12' tall ceilings and beautiful stone fireplace. The living area floors are scored concrete that are stamped to look like wood. This floor plan is different, and you will find that the kitchen is bigger and more useable. There is room for 4 bar stools and for a large dining table.
- MLS® #14120718
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesMUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLauren Clark
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address4702 Spring Creek Road
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionDakota Spgs Add
- Zip Code79602-7036
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMetal Box, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.