12121 County Rd 132, Celina
Unique opportunity to acquire several hundred acres in Collin County’s northern progression of growth (ETJ of Celina), close to Preston Rd. Beautiful, rolling acreage with an approx. 16AC soil conservation lake, pastures, multiple ponds, creek & trees. Ideally situated within a quarter mile of Preston Rd with proposed future Coit Rd frontage (west boundary), existing frontage on Marilee-County Line Rd (north boundary), existing frontage on C.R. 132-McIlroy Rd (east boundary) & proposed future Stallcup Blvd frontage (south boundary). Potentially 4-5 corners at future intersections per Celina Thoroughfare Plan. Situated mostly in Celina I.S.D. & partly in Gunter I.S.D. Ag Tax Exemption. Perimeter & cross fenced.
- MLS® #14120602
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits
- FeaturesPerimeter Fencing, Private Lake/Pond
- DistrictCelina ISD
- Listing AgentGrant Glasco
- Listing OfficeGlasco Commercial Real Estate
- Address12121 County Rd 132
- AreaCELINA AREA (60)
- SubdivisionB B B & C Ry Co Survey, John Davis Survey
- Zip Code75009
- Exterior FeaturesStable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- ZoningNot Zoned, Agriculture
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.