2107 Cr 3040, Bonham
New Pictures Added: Scenic & private acreage with gate entry, large shop, workshop, farm houses & all utilities present & working throughout. 3 water meters. New aerobic septic. RV hookups. Land features dense & scattered trees including oak, pecan, pine, cedar. Lots of wildlife including deer. Open pastures suitable for grazing horses or other livestock. 50x75 shop has venting system, concrete floor, rollup door, electricity, water, propane & living space attached. Land could potentially qualify for tax exemptions. Price per acre includes all improvements & utilities. Houses need work but all recently occupied. No restrictions on use. All weather access. Only 45 minutes to McKinney. Less then 1 hour to Frisco.
- MLS® #14117063
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Individual Water Meter, Other, Septic, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Overhead Utilities, Private Road, Water Tap Fee Paid
- DistrictBonham ISD
- Listing AgentHillary Leutwyler
- Listing OfficeCitiwide Properties Corp.
- Address2107 Cr 3040
- AreaFANNIN COUNTY (71)
- Zip Code75418
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Satellite Dish, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Irregular, Pasture, Some Trees
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.