2234 Butternut Street, Abilene
LOCATION WOW! Approximately 1.2 Acres with approx. 7240 sf commercial building space. High traffic count, lots of storage, 3 offices, 3 overhead doors, structure is very sturdy constructed of concrete center blocks. Tar and gravel roof could use some work, concrete floors, has two small bathrooms. Currently used as furniture store, has back alley for easy loading and unloading if needed. Selling as is. Has city of Abilene utilities; plenty of parking, fencing, 2 bathrooms. This place has so many possibilities and is ready for a makeover. Come see this amazing location, could work for many types of business operations. Lots of new business coming to this part of town. Don’t miss out, this will not last long.
- MLS® #14116980
- Year Built1961
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Alley, Concrete
- FeaturesOutside Storage, Inside Storage, Telephone
- GaragesFront, Outside Entry, Side, Detached, Fenced Open Lot, Open, Oversized
- Listing AgentCassandra Staacke
- Listing OfficeCtex Realty
- Address2234 Butternut Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionBowyer Add
- Zip Code79602
- HeatingNo Air, No Heat
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.