125 Morning Side, Abilene
Great home out in the country! Sitting on an acre in a beautiful quiet neighborhood, this home could be just what you're looking for! Sitting on a road front with a full concrete driveway, privacy fence for the back yard, grass, and irrigation system! The split bedroom floor plan has an open concept kitchen and living area, spacious master suite with XL sized closet, and 2 bedrooms on the other side of the house for the kids or guests! Take and relax in a large media room. Don't forget to check out the home office while you are there. Granite kitchen countertops and all appliances stay! Act fast, this great home won't be on the market for long! Seller will pay up to $5,000 towards buyers closing costs.
- MLS® #14111897
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,778
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- Listing AgentAj Gretillat
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address125 Morning Side
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionCedar Hills Lake Rep
- Zip Code79606-7127
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDisposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 10:45am CST.