5926 Bledsoe Road, Abilene
Great property in a great location! 4Bd-3Ba home situated on ±2.238 acres adjacent to Wylie High School located OUTSIDE CITY LIMITS!! Some updates that include new bamboo flooring, caret and paint. Additional improvements incorporated in the property include a newly built RV storage building with electric hook up, shop with electric, large carport for equipment storage, water well and sprinkler system for yard irrigation. City of Abilene supplies water to home. Several large mature trees add to the allure of this property. MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #14104584
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,006
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Gravel/Rock, MUD Water, No Sewer, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Septic, Underground Utilities, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentDerek Peterson
- Listing OfficePeterson Real Estate Llc
- Address5926 Bledsoe Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- Zip Code79606-6221
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Cooktop - Electric, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Brick, Insert, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:15am CST.