4918 Brantley Circle, Abilene
Character & functionality combine in this home conveniently located near shopping, dining & more! Eye catching facade draws guests in. Open layout offers formal dining, detailed moldings, archways & overlooks the spacious living anchored by the cozy focal point fireplace. A casual eating nook is situated off kitchen & surrounded by natural light. Boastful kitchen has breakfast bar, hand crafted cabinetry, modern stainless appliances & storage galore! Split design offers master suite for ultimate privacy. En suite boast large relaxation tub, separate shower, dual sinks & huge closet! Cookout under the shade of your large covered patio while overlooking fully fence backyard!
- MLS® #14098878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,938
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Opener, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKristi Andrew
- Listing OfficeAbilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address4918 Brantley Circle
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCamelback Add
- Zip Code79606-4172
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.