5381 Western Plains Avenue, Abilene
Updates galore in this 3 bedroom 2 bath home located on a corner lot in an established neighborhood in the desired Wylie School District. Well designed floor-plan includes spacious living with focal point brick fireplace, wood flooring, neutral color palette, & open to dining room. Kitchen updated in 2016 with granite, tile back-splash, stainless appliances - Great cabinet storage with island & pantry. Split bedroom design creates a private master suite & includes full en suite bath, dual sinks, separate tub & shower. Cozy covered patio overlooks peaceful, fully fenced backyard with sprinkler & storage shed. Updates: Windows 2016, HVAC 2017, Roof 2018. Well maintained & ready for new owner!
- MLS® #14085341
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, MUD Sewer
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKelly Ranard
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address5381 Western Plains Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCountry Village
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.