5480 Bridle Path, Aubrey
Exquisite home in a one-of-a-kind neighborhood. Nestled on 1.5 ac this wooded retreat offers breathtaking views year round. Multi-plank hickory wood floors, floor to ceiling windows, & a dramatic stairway are a few of many design elements. Home provides many relaxing retreats: Private office w. beautiful French doors, 2nd floor balcony, magnificent pool area, & large wooden pergola overlooking the pool. Spacious kitchen boasts a double-oven, & generous amount of kitchen cabinets w.several Lazy Susan built in. Enormous master bedroom w. beautiful coffered ceiling will become a personal haven. 2 extra living residence's on property- Garage apt and finished pool house! See transaction desk for more details!
- MLS® #14082451
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,145
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Attached Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Acreage
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Listing AgentJustin Newland
- Listing OfficeNewland Real Estate, Inc.
- Address5480 Bridle Path
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionHidden Oaks Ph 02
- Zip Code76227
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Bay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning, Decorative
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAubrey ISD
- ElementaryHl Brockett
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 12:16pm CDT.