734 Lone Star Drive, Abilene
AMAZING space for the size! This lovely home has a surprisingly spacious kitchen and dining area, so if you love to spread out when cooking or entertaining - this one is for YOU! High ceilings, good storage, neutral colors and split bedrooms. Both the master bedroom and the dining area have a door to the covered patio (with an extension recently added to the patio). An automatic sprinkler system to help keep the yard under control. The location is convenient to Dyess, shopping, schools and easy access to the loop for north side destinations! Don't miss the HOA pool located at the end of Lone Star. Summer splash time awaits without the responsibility of maintenance!! Wylie schools.
- MLS® #14080668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKay Spiva
- Listing OfficeStovall, Realtors
- Address734 Lone Star Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLone Star Ranch
- Zip Code79602-8146
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.