7507 Longbow Lane, Arlington
EXCITING NEW DR HORTON COMMUNITY!! Wow this home has everything!! 3 Car garage home, All bedrooms & study downstairs**Game room & full bath upstairs**Large Living Area adding plenty of open floor plan space downstairs for entertaining**Beautiful Kitchen, Granite countertops, Island & much more..LARGE Master Bedroom & walk in closet**Covered patio with large yard **Smart Home Wiring.** Energy efficient construction** Brushed nickel lever door handles, Rounded sheetrock corners, Full sod, with sprinkler system. Full guttering***Ceramic tile flooring in wet areas.** Great location near Hwy 360 offers easy access to Dallas or Ft Worth. Near Shopping, Restaurants**Mansfield Schools !! See this community TODAY !!!
- MLS® #14077893
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentCarol Shinsky Marcotte
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address7507 Longbow Lane
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHEAST (88)
- SubdivisionRockingham Estates
- Zip Code76002-4664
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMansfield ISD
- MiddleJames Coble
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.