447 W Hwy 287, Alvord
A CLASS UNTO ITSELF!! Over 3100 sq. feet of uncompromising custom built quality. Pamper-yourself with this expansive luxury living includes a gorgeous pool and spa, 8x13 CUTE pool house, barn with 6 stalls, 14x43 RV parking with septic and electric, guest quarter, 34x64 workshop or game room which includes a functional bar, 33x20 covered awning, 3 car carport and 48 solar panels to trim down electric bill. 3 bedrooms but the second living area could be a bedroom that has a built in custom gun cabinet, granite counter tops, lots and lots of cabinet space in kitchen, upgraded appliances, office and so much more. Totally secluded with automatic gate all on 18+ ac. Very easy access to Hwy 287. PREPARED TO BE AWED!
- MLS® #14073354
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,164
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesSeptic, All Weather Road, Asphalt, Concrete, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Side, Detached, Garage, Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite, Saltwater Pool, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Gutters, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Cultivated
- Listing AgentKay Moore
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address447 W Hwy 287
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- Zip Code76225
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Central Vac, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop - Electric, Convection Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAlvord ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.