5634 Legacy Drive, Abilene
Donahue Homes. This garden home is nestled behind Sams ,elegant area by Fairway Oaks. Price includes fence, sprinkler front and back sod and landscaping. Elegant garden home with unique split bedrooms that offer lots of privacy. . White cabinets that go up to ceiling . Open granite island into den and dining. One big room kitchen dining and den.Refrigerator. Master is in back and has is and her sinks, big tiled shower with a sunroof that opens and cloes Large walk in closets. Front room has private bath , front picture windows and walk in closet. Large utility room with ample cabinets and storage VA buyer gets.$ 250.00 dollars to go toward closing cost and any buyer can get $4.000.00 to go toward closing cost.
- MLS® #14072539
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing AgentRhonda Hatchett
- Listing OfficeArnold-realtors
- Address5634 Legacy Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionLegacy Village
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 11:15pm CDT.