Mcfarland Ranch Road, Aledo
This rare wooded lot in Aledo ISD is surveyed to have 3.929 acres. The lot has tons of mature trees if you want your home hidden in the trees or clear some of the trees to create a park like setting. The lot is large enough to have a large luxury home at the front of the lot and a barn for horses or workshop at the rear. McFarland Ranch Road is on the north side of the property and a road easement is located along the east side of the property. The lot sides the Moncrief Ranch to the west. A 2-story home could be built with tremendous views of the Moncrief Ranch and the historic McFarland Ranch. Drill your own well. The lot cannot be subdivided, no mobile homes. The seller is also the Broker owner of the lot.
- MLS® #14068222
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, No City Services, No Sewer, No Water, Outside City Limits
- DistrictAledo ISD
- Listing AgentCraig Cornwall
- Listing OfficeExecutive West Realty
- AddressMcfarland Ranch Road
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionAledo Country Estates
- Zip Code76008
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.