3449 Potosi Road, Abilene
Beautiful well maintained and updated home that sits on 10 acres in Potosi! All 10 acres is fenced and has a 16'x30' goat-sheep-donkey shed, a chicken coup and pen, and a 12'x20' storage shed. This 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath home has many updates including wood tile floors, open kitchen with island, enclosed back porch, and screened in front porch to sit and enjoy the warm summer nights coming up! 2 large living areas and a large laundry room with space for an office. Master bedroom has a large walk in closet and master bath features a jetted tub, separate shower, and plenty of vanity space. There is drip irrigation going to all the trees and separate pastures if you have horses or 4-H projects.
- MLS® #14062617
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,025
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic
- GaragesAttached, Porte-Cochere
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Storage Building, Satellite Dish, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Acreage, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentAmanda Hatchett
- Listing OfficeHatchett & Company Real Estate
- Address3449 Potosi Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- Zip Code79602-8605
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.