217 County Road 4773, Boyd
Pond and Barn in Boyd – Stocked pond is right across from the horse ready barn and cross fenced pasture. Dense trees accent the 5.4 acres and there's always a chance for surprise visits from wild deer. This Home is fully electric with on-site sewer. Workshop with electric is also stubbed for plumbing and features connected carport.
- MLS® #14045258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Septic, Well
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Acreage, Corner, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentMelanie Hunt
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address217 County Road 4773
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionGriffin Acres
- Zip Code76023-5232
- Interior FeaturesSkylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBoyd ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm CST.