4833 Meadow Drive, Abilene
WOW--This house has so much room inside and out--Large kitchen with Granite countertops center island and nice gas insert for cooking. Outdoor kitchen complete with Green Egg, Oversized living area with valued ceilings open to upstairs game room w balcony, Split bedroom arrangement with extra wide hallways. Very unique supersized property with acreage in the city limits. Livestock is allowed just verify with deed restrictions on kind please.
- MLS® #14026995
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,475
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Underground Utilities, Overhead Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Oversized, Rear, Side, On Street, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Balcony, Wood Deck, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Acreage, Pasture
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing AgentValarie Kennedy
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address4833 Meadow Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionMystic Meadows
- Zip Code79606-5347
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:00am CDT.