10713 County Road 525, Mansfield
Approximately 48.69 acres of prime land 4 miles from downtown Mansfield. This property features a hay barn, a larger barn or workshop with animal pens and an approximately 1,000 s.f apartment, two ponds, good fences and gates, a beautiful entry gate, many large trees and great looking pasture. This property is narrow at the front and opens up to a larger tract in the back offering a private site with wonderful views to build your dream home. The back of the property backs up to the upper Walnut Creek which is a flowing stream much of the year. Come home to the country right in the heart of DFW.
- MLS® #14015892
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Outside City Limits, Private Sewer Co., Unincorporated, Aerobic Septic, All Weather Road, No City Services, Well
- DistrictAlvarado ISD
- Listing AgentJamie Dixson
- Listing OfficeJp And Associates Burleson
- Address10713 County Road 525
- AreaARLINGTON (MANSFIELD) (89)
- Zip Code76063
- Exterior FeaturesStable/Barn, Storage Building, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Pasture, Some Trees, Creek
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.