318 Buffalo Springs Drive, Abilene
This beautiful home built by Lantrip Custom Homes in 2016 is located in the Southlake Subdivision and is in close proximity to Loop 322. Enjoy all the nearby amenities or go for a stroll through the neighborhood and down to Kirby Lake. You will LOVE the open and spacious floor plan and all the storage! Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island, sprinkler system, custom blinds, and the amazing decorative touches are just a few of the items that makes this home truly stand out.
- MLS® #14012259
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,945
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage Door Opener, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentCharlen Glidden
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Panian And Mash, Realtors
- Address318 Buffalo Springs Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1341
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:00am CDT.