133 Chardonnay Way, Abilene
Built by countryside homes, open kitchen to a large living area that has vaulted ceilings, granite counter-top throughout the house, beautiful kitchen with granite counter-tops, alderwood cabinets, stainless steal appliances, with a convection oven, bonus room office - bedroom - medin room - mother - in law suite with a separate outside entrance also a mini frig, sick engineered wood floors, master bath has separate sinks & vanities, a soaking tub & separate shower, covered outdoor patio with an outdoor kitchen, Wylie school dist.
- MLS® #14009406
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,845
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Curbs, Aerobic Septic, Outside City Limits
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing AgentLeonard Davis
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address133 Chardonnay Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionMockingbird Hill Add
- Zip Code79602-1288
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.