3518 Balboa Beach, Abilene
Stunning home in magnificent neighborhood and Wylie ISD to be sold as-is. This four bedroom, three bath home needs very little to make it in pristine condition! Love to entertain, this is the perfect home for you...open floor plan, a kitchen to die for, tall ceilings, and massive wood columns! Seller says there are stained concrete floors under the carpet, so you could pull it out and go with stained concrete flooring OR put something new in there! So many possibilities in this wonderful home!
- MLS® #14002606
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,788
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul De Sac, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentTina Backus
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address3518 Balboa Beach
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionPebble Beach Estates Add Sec
- Zip Code79606-5659
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.