212 Nueces Trail, Aledo
Builder's gorgeous model home in positively beautiful neighborhood of estate style homes in heart of Aledo School District, w gently rolling hills, multiple ponds, fountains, waterfalls. 4 bedrooms plus incredibly beautiful study w high ceiling, beautiful windows and view of the spectacular outdoor environment. Gigantic livingroom opens into the also big kitchen. 4 and half baths, unbelievably enormous master closet, Gorgeous views from almost every room in the house. Giant upstairs gameroom. Designer installed soft white on white decor so you can personalize. Pretty, private backyard w water views. Gated neighborhood w lovely sidewalks winding through the beautifully designed terrain.
- MLS® #13979651
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,290
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesWell, Aerobic Septic, All Weather Road
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Irregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKaren Smith
- Listing OfficeKaren Smith, Inc.
- Address212 Nueces Trail
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionLa Madera, Phase 1
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned, Propane
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.