6734 Hillside Court, Abilene
Owner.Agent. Ooo La La! Beautiful New Build with light brick and gray color schemes that leave you with all the feels! Conveniently located off of Buffalo Gap Rd in Creekside subdivision, you can enjoy the wide open sky views & neighborhood sidewalks on a cul-de-sac road with easy access to restaurants, shopping & Wylie schools. This 4 bedroom, open concept plan offers views of the large covered back patio, making bringing the family together a breeze. Kitchen includes walk-in pantry, granite counter tops & stainless appliances. Spacious private master retreat features tray ceiling with en-suite master bath, complete with his & hers sinks, walk in shower, garden tub & huge walk in closet with built in shelving.
- MLS® #13971742
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing AgentApril Sizemore
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address6734 Hillside Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCreekside Add
- Zip Code79606-1178
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT.