3549 Fm 1750, Abilene
2.5 ACRES with 30x40 insulated shop, 6 inch slab, 10 ft insulated door, and air conditioned office. Beautiful, brick country home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms just outside the loop! A large kitchen with lots of cabinet space, a large island, and a bar that overlooks the living room and beautiful stone fireplace. Master has wood floors, two walk in closets, walk-in shower, and large tub. Feel like you are living in the country, but live close to everything you need!
- MLS® #13962942
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,859
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Septic
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Storage Building, Workshop w/Electric, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentCharlie Thyne
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address3549 Fm 1750
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionA0999 SUR 7 L A L NW-4, TRACT 3, ACRES 2.5
- Zip Code79602-3303
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT.