3120 E Pioneer Parkway, Arlington
Large income producing recreational facility with repurposing opportunities. This property is located in South East Arlington and is situated on 8.9569 acres in the Forum 303 Park Addition with convenient access to I-20, I30, and 360. This facility was built in 2012 and has 6 indoor competition volleyball courts with a retail shop, offices, hair salon, and kitchen with dining area. This facility also includes a full size lighted outdoor volleyball court. This property can easily be repurposed for other income producing uses. The property has approximately 3 acres with access and frontage on Forum Drive and would be ideal for future ministorage or flex-office development.
- MLS® #13948737
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesFire Alarm, Fire Sprinklers, Security System, Yard Sprinklers
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered
- Listing AgentWilliam Green
- Listing OfficeHopkins-green Real Estate
- Address3120 E Pioneer Parkway
- AreaARLINGTON SOUTHEAST CENTRAL (86)
- SubdivisionForum 303 Park I Add
- Zip Code76010-7008
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.