4332 County Road 413, Melissa
Beautiful 24.054 acres with a generally level topography, scattered trees & roughly 1 acre sized pond. No flood plain. The property is fenced with an Agricultural Tax Exemption in place. This southeast sector of Melissa is primed for growth & development with all of the infrastructure projects & facilities recently completed or underway, including the widening of US Hwy 75, widening of State Hwy 121, new Melissa High School, Melissa Sports Complex & city sanitary sewer line extension down the creek to the west of this property. Melissa has a current population of approx. 10,000 & has become highly accessible to the Metroplex. Property is ideal for investment, residential development or interim business use.
- MLS® #13941736
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesPerimeter Fencing, Private Lake/Pond
- DistrictMelissa ISD
- ElementaryNorth Creek
- Listing AgentGrant Glasco
- Listing OfficeGlasco Commercial Real Estate
- Address4332 County Road 413
- AreaMELISSA AREA (68)
- SubdivisionJesse Stiff Abs 792
- Zip Code75454-2864
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- ZoningAgriculture, Not Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.