10258 County Road 201, Brownwood
Own a piece of Texas Hill Country paradise, this property has some real elevation changes, get up there and hunt or see a large amount of Central Texas!! This 378+- ac is an ideal hunting & recreational ranch as well as the perfect ranch to run cattle. Cover includes live oaks, post oaks, mesquites, elms, & native brush. Deer, turkey, dove, & quail are abundant. Two large surface tanks provide water for wildlife & livestock. rural water is also on the property for cattle or future home site. Varied terrain with high hills, creek bottoms, cultivated areas, & more. Excel Hunting & Fishing. This property is in remote area of Brown County and is great place to get away from it all! Call Today.
- MLS® #13915278
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Dirt, No Sewer, Outside City Limits
- DistrictBrookesmith ISD
- Listing AgentVann Stanford
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker, Mark Campbell & Associates
- Address10258 County Road 201
- AreaBROWN COUNTY (332)
- Zip Code76801
- Exterior FeaturesHolding Pens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Tank/ Pond
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 12:15pm CDT.