528 Foothill Road, Abilene
Nestled in the trees,this lovely one-owner custom built stone home is truly one of a kind.The relaxing wrap around porch welcomes you in.The gorgeous swimming pool is over looked by the porch and the hot tub and is perfect for entertaining and relaxing.Enjoy cool evenings by your wood burning stove! Cook fabulous meals in the large, gourmet kitchen with 6-burner gas Viking cook-top + blt-in deep fryer+ big walk-in pantry, Amazing room above the detached garage for hobbies or a fantastic man cave or she shed! Sitting on 8 acres,this house is perfect for country life close to town.cattle guard + NEW auto iron gate. 2771 Sq. ft in main living area, 729 sq feet above det garage. Verify measurements.
- MLS® #13841057
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,771
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, No City Services, No Sewer, Outside City Limits, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Diving, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentEdna Core
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address528 Foothill Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionEldorado Sub
- Zip Code79602-5420
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.